3D Visualization Designer
New York City
START DATE: Immediate Openings Available
LOCATION: New York City – Hybrid Arrangement Available w/ Mandatory In-Person Days
Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about creating visual stories in architecture and interior design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our boutique company is a leading digital visualization company specializing in the creation of immersive experiences, visualizations, and films for the real estate industry. Red leaf specializes in working on large complex projects in which we create stunning visualizations while providing place-making design expertise. Recent project partners include Google, Related, Heatherwick Studio, Foster and Partners, SOM, KPF, Grimshaw Architects, Morris Adjmi, and Gehry Partners.
Red Leaf is headquartered in New York City. Our office prides itself on working alongside the best design professionals in the world every day, using the clarifying power of visualizations to move project teams forward. Our studio is non-hierarchical and team-based, where individuals have ample opportunity to contribute creativity at all levels, a we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly as capable. Most importantly, we value our people – offering as standard policy hybrid work arrangements, medical coverage, and 401k matching plans. For those who have a passion for visual storytelling in architecture and are always up for another challenge, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
- Operate as the foundation of production team by constructing, texturing, lighting, and optimizing digital 3d worlds for interactive applications and visualizations.
- Deliver as a professional in 3dMax, Unreal, and V-Ray.
- Translate technical models and information from architects and other design trades into 3d models.
- Create quick and visually-compelling designs for place-making (ex. landscape, public realm, and retail).
- Be creatively nimble, ready to iterate designs and adapt to different frameworks of visual aesthetics.
- Contribute to daily team and client meetings, effectively communicating progress and vision.
- Be a great team player.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or related design field.
- 0-3 years working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field – new graduates are welcome!
- A stand-out ability to create 3d models and visualizations of large architectural places.
- Our team uses primarily 3d Studio Max, VRay, and Unreal – please note experience in these software programs as proficiency in them is strongly preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated understanding of architectural design principles and ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, plans, and 3d models.
- Please also highlight experience in any of the following skills:
- 3d Modeling Software (Rhino/Revit/Sketch-Up)
- Rendering Software (Corona)
- Graphic Design Software (Adobe Products -please specify)
- Programming (C++ / Python)
- Web Development
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Available for in-office work at our New York City office. We offer hybrid work arrangements but this position requires being in the office at least 3-4 days per week depending on project and office needs.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following items to [email protected]:
- Please include in your e-mail subject: “3D DESIGNER APPLY”
- Portfolio of Work – Quality preferred over quantity. Please highlight visualization and interactive work, photography, animation, film, and other visual media.
We thank you for your interest. At this time, we can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States. NO RECRUITERS PLEASE.