New York City
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
LOCATION: NEW YORK CITY (Hybrid Work Week); Remote Possible for the Right Candidate
Red Leaf is hiring! We are seeking individuals passionate about visualization in architecture and design to join our growing CG visualization team. Our office is currently working on some of the most exciting and high-profile projects in major cities across the United States and in collaboration with some of the top designers in the world. Red Leaf is obsessed with fostering top-tier creative work in an office culture that stresses a non-hierarchical collaborative atmosphere, with ample opportunity to contribute creatively at all levels; we encourage the development of skills both technical and client-facing as quickly individuals are capable. And we are excited to welcome more exceptional people driven by these values to join our team.
Red Leaf specializes in working on large complex projects in which our visualization and design expertise helps drive entire development teams forward. Our colleagues who thrive here have a passion for visual storytelling, are intelligent and robust designers themselves, and are always up for another challenge. We work alongside the very best design professionals in the world every day, and this is a great opportunity to collaborate with these fantastic design studios. Some of our recent design partners include Google, Related, Heatherwick Studio, Foster and Partners, SOM, KPF, and Gehry Partners.
- Individual in this role will be expected to be able to quickly ramp into working in 3dMax and V-Ray. We also have a growing need in Unreal.
- Individual should be excited to wear many hats as part of visualization team including working in photoshop, photoshoots, project organization, in addition to 3d work.
- Individual should have an interest in interacting with clients and other design collaborators including developers, architects, interior designers, and others.
- Individual should be passionate about learning from others and contributing to a team setting.
IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- 0-2 years’ working experience in architecture, interior design, or other design-related field; will consider new graduates with exceptional visualization abilities.
- A stand-out ability to create visualizations in architecture or interior design in a computer-related medium.
- Our office uses primarily 3D Studio Max, V-Ray, and Unreal; experience in these software programs is strongly preferred but not required. Please highlight these and any other areas of software expertise, including Blender, Corona, Web Development, Programming in C++/Python, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret architectural concepts and drawings
- Please highlight abilities of note in other creative avenues including photography, film, graphic design, interactive, and web development.
- We encourage sharing your Instagram or other creative outlet.
- Ideal candidate should be able to work in-person in New York City; however, we are open to discussing ideal working arrangements with the right candidate!
HOW TO APPLY
Please Submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a concise portfolio of work to [email protected]. Please indicate for which position you are applying.
We thank you for your interest. At this time, we can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States. No recruiting companies please.
For more on our work click here.