Visualization Training Suite Creator (In-House)
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT BEING A PROFESSIONAL 3D VISUALIZATION DESIGNER BY CREATING OUR OFFICE TRAINING SUITE!!
START DATE: IMMEDIATE
DURATION: 10-12 WEEKS
If you have a passion for architectural visualization and want to learn more about how a top-tier studio produces its work, this is a once-in-a-career opportunity to embed yourself at Red Leaf for 10-12 weeks to learn-through-doing the full breadth our studio’s technical knowledge. Red Leaf is hiring an individual to work closely with our studio to document our core production techniques and processes into an in-house training suite of materials. You will be tasked with creating the content in our studio training material that will cover everything one would need to know to be a visualization designer in our office, from beginner “getting started” techniques through to advanced plug-ins and other techniques critical to our workflow.
We anticipate that this has potential to evolved into a full-time architectural visualization designer position with our office after completion of the initial training content task.
- Create an inhouse training manual for our studio that will consist of a series of mini-lesson tutorials. The anticipated process will be either (1) for you to be walked through a process once before needing to produce the documentation or (2) converting our existing training videos into written documentation.
- Topics will primarily cover the following software: 3d Studio Max, VRay for Max, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, etc), and Specialty Software and Plugins.
- Content to be created in written form with integrated reference imagery and diagrams
- Create screencaps and visual diagrams as necessary for visual references.
- 0-2 years’ work experience in architecture, interior design, or other creative-related field; new graduates from a design field encouraged to apply.
- Candidate to have clear and concise written communication skills, with an ability to break down technical processes into step-by-step procedures.
- A quick-learner of software, self-organized, efficient, and detail-oriented
- Comfortable working with images in publication software (ex. InDesign) and image manipulation in Photoshop
- This is a terrific role for an individual who wants to learn in quick-order the techniques and processes of how a top-tier visualization studio produces our work. By the end, will have literally “written the book” on how we do our work!
- Please highlight experience in architectural 3d software such as 3d Max, Rhino, and VRay
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Resume and cover letter
- Writing sample that would demonstrate your ability to document a technical process. Relevant material like tutorials, manuals, or well-written analysis papers that include integration of references images and diagrams would be most appreciated.
- 5-8 page portfolio sample
We thank you for your interest. At this time, we can only accept applicants with pre-authorized or existing legal status to work in the United States. No recruiting companies please.
For more on our work click here.